Friday, 3 January 2014
Quickly smooth away dry hands
Hi there !Winters are sometimes fun but dry hands ruin the fun :(
To keep them nice and soft we can do the following
Keep a tube of hand lotion by your bedside at all time and remember to apply a drop every morning and evening to keep your skin soft and smooth.
But, if your skin is still very dry this this mini treat !!!
1. Run yourself a warm bath.
2. Cover your hands in oil- olive oil from the kitchen is fine, although manicurists prefer almond oil. Take the time to rub the oil into your nails, too, as it will help them to grow stronger.
3. Smooth on lots of rich hand lotion - it'll create a barrier around the oil and encourage it to sink into your skin.
4. Now soak in the bath for 10 minutes, allowing your hands to rest in water.
5. When you get out of the bath, gently rub your hands dry, then apply a few more drops of hand lotion. Now your hands should be beautifully soft !!!
Thanks for reading my blog !!! And I hope this was helpful !!!